If you find any bugs with these programs please report them to the webmaster. Comments on how to improve these programs and suggestions for additional features are welcome.
- PURPOSE: The Rowland NMR Toolkit SCRIPT GENERATOR is designed to aid in the creation NMR Toolkit scripts for the processing of 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional NMR data sets. Data can be processed with normal FT methods or by maximum entropy reconstruction methods.
- HELP: See the instructions manual for instructions on using the Script Generator and for helpful information about NMR data processing in general. See the FAQ page for general information and How-To's about the Rowland NMR Toolkit. See the downloads page for useful scripts, example data, and add-on programs needed to use the Rowland NMR Toolkit in Auto mode.
- OFFICIAL RNMRTK MANUAL: The official RNMRTK manual can be found here http://rnmrtk.uchc.edu.
- VERSION: 3.97 (Last updated 11/11/09)
- CONTACT: Please e-mail Mark Maciejewski at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, concerns, or comments, including requests for new features.
- OBTAINING THE ROWLAND NMR TOOLKIT: The Rowland NMR Toolkit is availiable to academic and nonprofit organizations at no charge. To obtain the software, complete the software license agreement and fax the completed license agreement to +1-860-679-8407, and send an email message to email@example.com indicating an agreement has been faxed.
- PURPOSE: The Non-uniform sample scheduler is designed to create 1D and 2D sample schedules to be used for the collection of non-uniform NMR data sets. Reasonable values for the parameters which define the sample schedule are determined after the user enters informaiton about the system to be studied such as the molecular weight, the nucleus type, and the sweep width. All values can be over-ridden by the user.
- HELP: See the manual at the bottom of the sample scheduler page for more help and details about the program.
- VERSION: 3.1 last updated October 24, 2007.
- PURPOSE: The NMRPIPE SCRIPT GENERATOR is designed to aid in the creation NMRPipe macros for the processing of 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional NMR data sets.
- HELP: See the instructions for more details.
See the downloads page
for useful scripts/macros to aid in data processing including tools for
creating parameter strings from Varian and Bruker data that can be entered
into the form page to automatically fill out the form with appropriate values.
- VERSION: 1.8 last updated
October 24, 2007.
- PURPOSE: The FELIX MACRO GENERATOR is designed to aid in the creation Felix macros for the processing of 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional NMR data sets. See the instructions for more details.
- PURPOSE: Given a reference pulse width and power level the PULSE WIDTH CALCULATOR will determine the pulse length or power for any other pulse. The calculator includes options to deal with shaped pulses and amplifier compression.